Setting the right context for your organisation depends on establishing and agreeing a clear statement of where you want to go.
- Defining your overall purpose and mission
- Recognising the goals you must achieve
- Understanding your audience and what makes them tick
- A basis to manage and control your messages and content
With the strategic framework in place, you will know where you are going. You will be able to identify those ‘off strategic’ ideas and decline them. You will on the pathway to aligning your audience’s needs with your organisation’s goals.
How can we help you
By working closely with your team we build the strategy together.
- We define the goals, this can involve undertaking interviews and workshops. We need to be clear that every stakeholder is behind the messaging.
- We get an in-depth understanding your target audiences. How they see your service, what they want and how they expect to get it.
- We agree realistic objectives of what can be achieved and how to sustain an ongoing content strategy.