The Health Context team created Nurture, the parenting magazine of The Portland Hospital. Its purpose was to provide mothers and mothers-to-be with high quality healthcare information and invite interest in the hospital’s services. Medical staff were interviewed for the articles which were written up by a team of experienced writers.
Available as both a hard copy and online, the magazine was distributed to ante and post natal mums in the South East.
• Editorial content developed in line with hospital priorities.
• All medical articles reviewed by healthcare professionals.
• Magazine distributed by subscription; online and direct mail.
• Rapid circulation build and ongoing loyalty programme
• Magazine published for five years.